Wednesday 7 August 2019

ACTIVITIES IN FUNDAMENTAL TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY

First Day Fundamental Tourism and Hospitality Class:

Written Assignment 10/7/2019:

Answers :


*Position* : Tour Guide


*Describe my future carrier* : I would like to show to the tourists about our culture and arts since our cultures are unique because of different ethnicities in Malaysia..I will make them proud of my country




*Salary Expectation* : RM 3000-4000



*How I'll prepare myself to be in this industry*
I have to improve my English and learn other languages,so it will be easier for me to guide the tourists.Besides that i need to build my self confidence to talk to other peoples because it's important in tourism industry



*17DUP19F1027*


Second Class of Fundamental Tourism and Hospitality:


Fundamental Tourism and Hospitality 7/8/2019 class (TOURISM SECTOR):
                 

             

P.S: Sorry 4 bad quality pic ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment