Wednesday 7 August 2019

Describe Your Future Carrier In Hospitality Industry 10 July

Answers :

*Position* : Tour Operator

*Describe my future carrier* :

This position will deal with various service providers, bus operators, hoteliers and airlines. Also, prepare itineraries for various destinations and will often monitor trends in popular destinations to give an attractive holiday packages for clients. Tour Operators mainly deal with Travel Agents, while Travel Agents deal with the public.

*Salary Expectation* : RM 4000.00

*How I'll prepare myself to be in this industry* :

Firstly, i need to build up my confident level and improve my communication skills to help me deal with service providers and Travel Agents so that i can fulfill my clients ideal vacation. I also need to learn other laanguages as my advantages to speak with my clients.

*17DUP19F1036*

No comments:

Post a Comment