Wednesday 7 August 2019

fundamental of tourism and hospitality

                                                               August 2019 Wednesday

                                            https://padlet.com/asyiqinyahya01/euxu89if8y2v

                                                                 My group project



       SYIQIN GROUP
  1. NURUL ASYIQIN BT YAHYA (17DUP19F1026)
  2. NURAMIRA BINTI HUSIN (17DUP19F1026)
  3. NURUL BATRISYA BINTI MOHD HISAM (17DUP19F1003)
  4. AHMAD ADIB BIN ZAINI (17DUP19F1014)



My first assessment in fundamental of tourism and hospitality 

17 july 2019 Wednesday 

Answers 


My career in tourism hospitality 

Tourism officer

Describe 

Tourism officers are responsible for promoting tourism and devising tourist development initiatives or campaigns with the aim of generating and increasing revenue. Relevant work experience is usually essential for tourism officers roles.

Salary expectation

RM 5000


How I'll prepare myself to be in hospitality industry

I will learn more and improve my english language. I will improve my customer service . I will be a diligent and up to date worker to raise the company name.

My matrix no 

17DUP19F1029

No comments:

Post a Comment