Wednesday 7 August 2019

Describe your future carrier in hospitality

Answer:

 *position*
Hotel General Manager

  *salary expectation*
Rm 3800

 *Describe my future carrier*
I will be responsible for all aspect in hotel management. I also be a leader to my team to make sure our customer will enjoy our service .a general hotel manager usually has responsibillty of overseeing to entire working of a given hotel.

*How i prepare myself to be in this industri*
-i will improve my skill while communate with my customer and also learn more language.this is one of the way for me to approch people to came and enjoying my service.i also need experience at least 5 years in any hotel before im going to be a hotel general manager.there are a lot of thing that i've to learn especially how to handle unhappy guest and a host of other  invaluable insight.i also believe in myself i can do it better and improves  all of my weakness and be a succesfull women in future.last but not least ,break a leg !

*17DUP19F1039*

No comments:

Post a Comment