Wednesday 7 August 2019

FUNDAMENTAL TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY

FIRST CLASS FUNDAMENTAL TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY





WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT : DESCRIBE THE POSITION IN HOSPITALITY YOU WILL WANT IN THE FIELD OF TOURISM


Answer

Position : Travel Agent

Describe my future carrier :

I wanted to work with a travel agent for several years and from that experience I wanted to open my own travel agent. I want my customers to be satisfied with the services provided and the reasonable prices with the customers we want.

Salary expectation : RM4000 - RM5000

How I prepare myself to be in this industry :

I will study hard and make a itenary very beautifull, make holiday packages well and according to customer's wishes. Eventually the holiday package was the cheapest among other travel agencies.


CLASS OF FUNDAMENTAL TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY







CLASS FUNDAMENTAL TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY : SECTOR TOURISM




No comments:

Post a Comment