Wednesday 7 August 2019

My future carrier in hospitality industry

position: hotel manager

desc my future carrier: oversees daily operations in a hotel in contributes to strategic planning in a hotel environment. Performs a wide range of activities that are aimed at maintaining high levels of guest satisfaction, making sure the hotel remains profitable.


salary expectation : rm3500

how i prepare myself in the industry :

i should have a self confidence and try not to shy in front of others. i should fixing my communication skill and listen to the customers problems . trying to cooperate with other workers , showing a good leadership and teamwork skills. i need to be good to the workers in the hotel and be more involved in the industry . i have to learn another language or more so that i can communicate with foreigners . i need to be professional in handling a business and separating my social life.


id matrik: 17DUP19F1001

No comments:

Post a Comment